Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Some Midweek Frivolity

I stumbled upon this today and squealed with much, uh, delight...

"cheesy-tees" is my middle name!

Ah... those giggly days, debating what exactly an "Afternoon Delight" meant... A dessert? A trip to the mall? A little (no way, surely not!) rumpy pumpy in the day time?

This blushingly delightful obsession got a humpjumpstart from a movie I can't get enough of. It's been making it's repetitive rounds on cable and somehow, I seem to be home and channel surfing at the exact moment that Anchorman is on. Oh, Ron Burgundy! Oh, classy city of Saahhn Dee-aahh-go! Oh, legendary 4-part harmony from men in polyester suits!

It may actually go down as my all-time fave song from the '70s, besides Suspicious Minds, Copacabana and Stayin' Alive, that is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go set some Sky Rockets in Flight.

0 humps in my highway:

humps in my highway

<< Home