Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Brother Cracks Me Up


and he's pretty too!

They say comics are embellishments of reality, but in this case, it couldn't be more true.

And brother-dear's evil nerditizing influence has already infected his firstborn offgeekspring... It's happening as we speak... a whole new generation of dweebazoids spawned... Sigghhh...

Still, I have high hopes for his female spawn, whose preference for ballet, pink and assorted frilly things still far outweighs any interest she has in XBox brain-sucking, eyeball-melting machines.

As for the other male sproglet, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. At 1 year of age (TODAY! Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!), the closest he gets to the XBox is to drool over the controls and chew on the wires.

0 humps in my highway:

humps in my highway

<< Home