Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Feelin' Nuffin' But Love

Monged out in front of the telly in a severely carbed-up (2 packets of instant noodles - yeeah!) stupor, giving thanks for little pleasures (besides thoughtfully rubbing my belly overhang, of course!):

1. Yet another gem of a sign I shot off a truck. I love being Asian!

Oh, the bad puns I could spin, but I won't...

2. As if the carbs in my belly aren't enough, I want to go here, like NOW! I chanced by it once back in 2001 and it was an out-of-body experience. More! More! This isn't helping, either.

3. Realising that the self-imposed social ban was bad for my mental health. Meeting up with B for dimsum today really helped clear the insanity. Today & tomorrow are the only days I'm gonna get off for a LOOONG time, so I'm grateful for the rest - the voice sure could use it. Hurrah for little blessings!

With much inspiration from this blog of note.

0 humps in my highway:

humps in my highway

<< Home