Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Friday, September 01, 2006

Often Licked, Never Beaten


Caviar today, Crusts tomorrow. Champagne today, Vinegar tomorrow is what I wrote before. It's OK. Everything's going to be OK. And when it doesn't feel that way, I breathe deep and look up.

Even though what I really want to do is hunt down another block of cheese and scarf it.

Actually, I don't have a sense of needing anything personally. I've learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I've found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty. Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.
Philippians 4:11-13/ The Message

0 humps in my highway:

humps in my highway

<< Home