Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Semiotics is a Big Word


Is it because I don't love you enough?

Is it because I don't love you enough that I stray?
Is it because I don't love you enough that I run?
Is it because I don't love you enough that doing becomes the excuse for not being?
Is it because I don't love you enough that I fear?
Is it because I don't love you enough that I cannot decide?
Is it because I don't love you enough that I cannot commit?
Is it because I don't love you enough that I will not stay put long enough to listen?
Is it because I don't love you enough that I'm afraid of what I will hear?

Is it because I don't love me enough to care?

.......

so you found a girl
who thinks really deep thoughts
what's so amazing
about really deep thoughts

~ tori/ silent all these years


Trying not to think really deep thoughts, feeling not very amazing.

2 humps in my highway:

At 6:57 am, Blogger wind-up-bird said...

Deep thoughts? Overrated. :D

 
At 11:46 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

><
U

Thank you.

 

humps in my highway

<< Home