Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Wicked Waste of Time

{Via} If only it was this simple, to have your levels of goodness and evilness reduced to a mere formula! Because if there was a formula for this, then there'd be a formula for being gooder.

This Month so far:
This site is certified 28% EVIL by the GematriculatorThis site is certified 72% GOOD by the Gematriculator

Last Month:
This site is certified 33% EVIL by the GematriculatorThis site is certified 67% GOOD by the Gematriculator

Compared to a year ago when this blog started:
This site is certified 37% EVIL by the GematriculatorThis site is certified 63% GOOD by the Gematriculator

Ah, I see a slight improvement - 4% increase in goodness? I'll take it!

How wicked are you?

0 humps in my highway:

humps in my highway

<< Home