Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Miss Contrary


It feels like I've drunk more in the last 3 weeks than I have in the last year previously. Could it be overcompensation for, what in my mind is, a very long (impending) hiatus from any form of partying and booze? My mind is my greatest enemy these days. And even upon recognising this, what does the girl do first thing through the front door after a night out? 1 large serving of Tiger Beer sorbet. Oh, and a cup of tea - as if it negates the night's activities in any way.

2 humps in my highway:

At 4:25 pm, Blogger wind-up-bird said...

Dee! Forgot, FORGOT, how much I loved your blog. Are you in NZ now??!?! Because you sure haven't written in a while..... Hope the kids are treating you all right.

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

Hey WUB,
Yes, I am in NZ now and have been for the last 11 weeks! I apologise for not keeping the updates going... I have such limited access to the internet here out in the wop-wops! Will try to get my butt in gear though. Much catching up is in order! Hope work, academics and the effing Da Vinci Code are treating you well!

 

humps in my highway

<< Home