Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Gwa Mah See Leow Gai...*


The February column finally done, rehearsals underway and the New Zealand trip extremely probable, I'm a happy bunny.

So this month, I shall continue to enjoy:

  • The! Great! Lynda! Barry! @ Marlys Magazine: starring Ernie Pook's Comeek.

  • Pretending to not eat carbs.

  • Getting in touch with my inner Ah Lian.

  • Memorising * Hokkien songs and singing them with a totally straight face (a one, and a two, and a three, to the obiang cha cha beat... Gwa Mah See Leow Gai, I also understand... Doo doo doo doo doo...

  • Dancing with Chinese fans.
    This kind:
    Not:

  • Reading, Reading, Reading!

  • Sewing, Sewing, Sewing!

  • Making, liberal, use, of, PUNCTUATION!!!?????!!!!!



  • technorati tags: / / /

    0 humps in my highway:

    humps in my highway

    << Home