Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Saturday, December 03, 2005

There She Goes

Song by the La's aside, here I sit, steaming bowl of pasta sauce in my lap (sans pasta - damn you, Atkins!), wondering if eating in the wee small hours is why I'm 4kg heavier, painful fingers on the keyboard, contemplating the fact that in 3 hours I need to have slept and woken up in time to catch the NiCE Bus to Kuala Lumpur for a fun-filled weekend of non-stop slave labour.
Should I start singing "Oh, what a beeyoooteefoool moooorning..." yet? Tralala...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.S. Hippo Birthday to you, O 34-year-old Bruvver o' mine!

"Call this an unfair generalization if you must,
but old people are no good at everything."

Moe, from the Simpsons





technorati tags: / / /

2 humps in my highway:

At 12:52 am, Blogger GMan said...

It's belated, but - thank you, xie xie, arigato, danke, merci, and cheers mate!

 
At 12:53 am, Blogger GMan said...

Yes, I'm bored and insomniac.

 

humps in my highway

<< Home