Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chocolate Truffles 101

In bid to tighten up purse strings in anticipation of 6 months away in New Zealand next year, Deetourguide attempted homemade gifts this Christmas.
After a 7 hour process, they turned out alright - quite profashional, even if she does say so herself!


*blush* Martha Stewart magazine circa 2000.






pre-dipped, pre-coated truffs. flowery old lady housecoat/ apron optional.


crushed candy cane coating.






cointreau, amaretto and peppermint choc truffs!


she's so cheap, she made her own boxes too.






et voila!


technorati tags: / /

4 humps in my highway:

At 10:51 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

I loved the peppermint truffles best! So yummy! You must teach me how to make!

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

Anytime, girlfriend! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! xoxo

 
At 10:55 am, Anonymous Fran said...

They look absolutely yummy and the packaging is awesome. You go girl!
I get some when I get home next year?? *grin*

 
At 10:29 am, Blogger Skrat said...

EH...??? Where is my one?? :|

 

humps in my highway

<< Home