Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Confessions on the Shopfloor

My feet hurt.

My arms hurt.

My eyes hurt.

My back hurts.

My ego hurts.

10 hours at $5 per hour later, I have been officially initiated as a salesgirl.

There's a story that goes along with this, but I'm too tired to type.

Suffice to say, respect to shop assistants around the world. And respect (or derisive laughter) to me for making it through the day on 3-inch suede wedges!

***

Not too tired to mention this, tho':

Madonna is Dancing Queen again, if Hung Up is anything is to go by (but I'm not 'fessing up to being part of the leak of her new album. Looove her clothes in the video! 80's leotards & glitter belts rule! Confessions on a Dancefloor drops November 15, 2005.


technorati tags: / /

0 humps in my highway:

humps in my highway

<< Home