Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sounds Like "Stir-Tea-Come-Ting"


It's no coincidence, OK? Toto, I have a feeling we're not in twentysomething anymore...

  • We always play charades whatever bar we're at and tonight was no different. We always try to sabo each other by coming up with the most impossible movie/book/song titles, so was I surprised that the evil Mr P gave me that old TV series Thirtysomething to act out? I broke it down into 4 syllables and ended up with, "sounds like: stir-tea-come-ting". They got it in the end.

  • Then when I get home to check my mail, look at the fun yet frightening doodah I got from :0) Super Agent BaBOON:
    THE BIRTHDAY CALCULATOR
    As of 10/21/2005 4:44:55 PM CDT
    You are 30 years old. ~ yes, thanks for the reminder!
    You are 363 months old.
    You are 1,581 weeks old.
    You are 11,068 days old.
    You are 265,648 hours old.
    You are 15,938,924 minutes old.
    You are 956,335,495 seconds old. ~ whooppee, that's 7 x "old".
    There are 255 days till your next birthday
    on which your cake will have 31 candles ~ what joy. really? I. HAD. NO. IDEA.
    Those 31 candles produce 31 BTUs, or 7,812 calories of heat (that's only 7.8120 food Calories!).
    You can boil 3.54 US ounces of water with that many candles. ~ great, why not stab me in the heart & cook it in the boiling water too?!
    Your birthstone is Ruby.
    Ruby is said to open one's heart to love. ~ hahaha. then i think my birthstone is broken



  • technorati tags: / / /

    0 humps in my highway:

    humps in my highway

    << Home