Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Shoe Dreams Are Made of These


Question: How long does jet-lag last?

Nevermind, had to get up after tossing and turning for the last hour or so. And decided to hunt down the makers of my new aquisition and fave shoe of the moment. Notice the ornately carved blue-tinted perspex heel and the tiny purple swans painted on the side! I love them so much, I'm loathe to share them, but what the hey... Massive eye candy here!

I wanted to get these, but managed to stop myself:


P.S. Finally rolled out of bed at 1pm yesterday to retrieve trapped car. Grumpy from a nightmare that parking fees were $45, I drove puffy-faced and puffier-eyed to the !@#$%^ library and discovered the parking charges were $17. Thanks to the nightmare, I felt strangely relieved.


technorati tags:

1 humps in my highway:

At 5:41 pm, Blogger JellyGirl said...

Squeee those shoes look just too delish for words! I want some of those! The Office heels look fab too!

 

humps in my highway

<< Home