Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's Not Just a Trifle, It's Serious!


Look what I made! P, R & lovely new friend, K came over for dinner tonight. Missing B's magic piano fingers, we couldn't actually rehearse anything afterall, but the evening was not entirely a waste.

We had a gut-stuffingly good time and finished the meal off with trifle, served up in individual glasses. I think they look pretty impressive, but taste-wise, nobody can beat JellyGirl.

She is a dessert diva who feeds our tummies after our souls are fed (heh - we meet & eat at bible study, what!) and you need to read this and this to understand why I'm obsessed with making trifles!

JG, thank you for being my makan muse!


technorati tags: /

2 humps in my highway:

At 9:35 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

Aww you are too kind, you are most welcome! Your trifle looks sooo yummy I want to eat up my screen right now!!

 
At 1:18 am, Blogger Skrat said...

Chickie,
that looks so gorgeous!! Eh, how come didnt share ah? Yeah, there seem to be some strawberry motif going on even a fellow blogger from NY also did something with strawberries! Well done babe!

 

humps in my highway

<< Home