Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Friday, September 02, 2005

Poll Dancing with Deetour #3 (Miss Tan in Bintan)

Leaving for the poor-man's Bali in less than 7 hours and I haven't packed a darned thing yet. But am muchly looking forward to doing nothing but drinking and burning myself under the sun for the entire weekend. Ooh, and those gorgeous Nirwana resort massages - yes, please!
Sooo in honour of said imminent trip, please feel free to poll dance for moi:

3 humps in my highway:

At 9:45 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

You'll probably only be able to read this when you get back, but hope you had lots of fun and sun! :)

 
At 11:37 pm, Blogger PollyEsther said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:42 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

Yes, I did, JG dear! And now, I'm off (in a jet-setting fashion) for some fun in the ice, er, of Iceland!

 

humps in my highway

<< Home