Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Love, Mom

Many Happy Returns... 27 September 1945

I love this picture of the mother unit when she was young and in love. On the back of it in her loopy, architectural handwriting, it says, "To My Darling PY. With all my Love, Pom".


technorati tags: /

3 humps in my highway:

At 9:22 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

hee my mommy had those giant sunnies too! :)

And your mum looks the same today!!!

 
At 11:20 pm, Blogger Skrat said...

What a lovely picture of Auntie!!! Yep, she sure does still look the same....and im so touched by her message to your dad too! :)

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Deetourguide said...

JG: I have discovered she still has the supersized glasses and a whole other stash! What fun, I'm totally hijacking them!

Skrat: She's gonna be so thrilled when I tell her (the looking young part). She'll be all like, "Food and champagne for everybody!". :0)

 

humps in my highway

<< Home