Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Amazing Psychic Underwear


scoff if you must, but there is cunning, crafty, cluedoriffic method to these chicken scratchings

Slowly, I'm clawing my way out of the black hole I seem to have fallen into, so with a skip in my step and a song in my, er, vocal chords, I look ahead with great anticipation to a September filled with:

  • Cluedo
  • Cooking. And boasting about it. Here
  • Burning my own mix CDs
  • Bintan, BBQs & Beach-bumming
  • Shiny Metallic belts
  • Finding the perfect lipgloss (MAC's Dewy Jube Lipgelee comes pretty close)
  • South America (Yo quiero ir el de vacaciones a Suramérica!)
  • Everything Icelandic - 6 days to go! (Halló! Hvað heitir þú?)
  • Simplifying & Spring-cleaning - detoxing by throwing stuff away. Cleansing away the old, making room for the new. Underwear drawer? Check. Jeans Cupboard? Check. 2 down, a gadzillion more to go...


    Prepare to scale Mount Jeans...




    Yes, I have tacky, fruity undies... but some are special... Could it be that more travel is in the cards undies?


  • technorati tags: /

    0 humps in my highway:

    humps in my highway

    << Home