Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Inane Conversation 101


It's fun! It's fabulous! It's a total waste of time! And now, you can try it too! Grab a friend, pick a topic and GO!

Here's a quick and easy template for the verbally hesistant (obviously we chose baked goods as our topic):



Mr T: You got to roll with it, you know... the Rolling Scones...

Me: Rolling scones??!! U should be ashamed of yourself.

Mr T: Don't get worked up over muffin.

Me: I can't help it. What's bun is bun.

Mr T: I loaf to hear things like that.

Me: But I always tart u liked it.

Mr T: Dough!

Me: I pie-ty you.

Mr T: I'll toast to that.

Me: Will u bake a speech along with that toast?

Mr T: If that's the yeast I can do.

Me: Aw, u're a champion, born and bread!

Mr T: Wheat till you hear me sing!

Me: Um, I don't think I knead to.


AND I WIN! Cos after my mighty last sentence Mr T was silenced. Bwahahahahaha.


technorati tags: / /

2 humps in my highway:

At 12:47 pm, Blogger Terry's Alternate Reality said...

Sticks and scones, my dear. Sticks and scones.

 
At 2:03 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

T: We're back to scones?! Cannot reuse your puns, so u still lose!

 

humps in my highway

<< Home