Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Iceland is but 2 Weeks Away

airview1
jewel/ cleveland

From the air things look so ridiculous
Our fears so small, our fights so vain
I want to pilot a plane with you
So all our problems look small too
It's just an inch from me to you
Depending on what map you use

airview2


technorati tags: / /

3 humps in my highway:

At 2:49 pm, Blogger JellyGirl said...

you are going iceland soon for holiday? luckeeeee!

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

JG> Ja, Islenzkr or bust! Uh, I'd offer to bring something back for u, but apart from putrid shark meat, I'm not sure what else special there is to buy! heh.

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger Skrat said...

Iceland ayee??

How are the blokies there i wonder??

Could you bring one exotic Icelander bloke back for moi??

teeheehee........

 

humps in my highway

<< Home