Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Monday, August 08, 2005

Ice Cream for Breakfast

honeypear tea and dessert
Now, I don't eat sweets except on special occasions, but this weekend's carb binge with company yielded leftovers that need to be dealt with.
That's why I find myself on this sunny afternoon eating this for breakfast:

honey pear tea
Easy-peasy Japanesey, but soo decadent. Hazelnut gelato sandwiched by large macademia and chocolate cookies. Chill for a couple of hours in the freezer and they're ready to eat.

icecream sandwichPerfect with Golden Moon's Honey Pear tea, a birthday present from dear, dear Ms. S.

Bliss.


technorati tags: / /

3 humps in my highway:

At 3:58 pm, Blogger Skrat said...

Yo DeeTour Chick,

Ice cream for breakfast is an awesome idea to pamper yourself for a weekend well spent cooking and sweating over a hot oven on Saturday!

Although i am not a big fan of ice cream, the cravings kick in usually on average once a month during crucial sugar low times! Teehee...know what i mean?

 
At 1:58 pm, Anonymous miss s said...

Ooh yum! Let's meet for an ice cream breakky soon :)

L'll Miss S

 
At 11:57 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

Yes, please! And I just went by your blog. Awwwwww... thank you so much for the tribute! Am especially liking the chickenduck pic! What a blast from the past! I'm like twice your size there! Oh wait - I still am, tee hee.

 

humps in my highway

<< Home