Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Fear I'm Turning into a...









From the fabulous illustrator peter arkle

technorati tags: / /

4 humps in my highway:

At 2:07 am, Anonymous teeleebee said...

travelling down many roads on the internet I discovered your blog. I am out here reading you and I love it.

 
At 9:53 am, Anonymous siaodingdang said...

I've got a bakery-related pun:

Don't be a pan in the butt.

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

TBL> Thanks you kindly for visiting my piece of virtual real estate, make yourself at home and visit often!

XDD> Nice one, very punny! Haha. BTW, Icing very well, what about you? Lalalalala...

 
At 8:19 am, Blogger yummymumster said...

er, madam macgeek, can you give me tuition on html. I want to make pretty my blog. www.yummymumster.blogspot.com

tense.

 

humps in my highway

<< Home