Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

GORK!

I should've known... Apparently, GORK is a real word.

Take your pick:
1. A baseball term for a softly hit fly ball that lands just beyond the infield.
2. Medical slang for a person with unknown ailments. An acronym for "God only really knows."


Haha. Going by definition #2, guess Ms. G wasn't that off the mark after all.

3 humps in my highway:

At 4:28 pm, Anonymous siaodingdang said...

here's one more pun (I know you've moved on, but...)

Have you heard the one about the chicken croissant the street?

 
At 12:23 am, Blogger Deetourguide said...

SDD> Danish you know I'm never one to turn down some pun?!

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Terry's Alternate Reality said...

Stop raisin dead puns.

 

humps in my highway

<< Home