Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Monday, August 29, 2005

Dirty Little Secrets

The All-American Rejects are back with their new single Dirty Little Secret. Ok, I confess, I enjoy a little college rock now and again. And their music video spoke to me.






I am a Bloody Mary

A fairly serious drinker, who's experimented a lot with different drinks.
A drunk, but a stable drunk who never lets drinking get out of control.
What Mixed Drink Are You?
















technorati tags: / / / /

3 humps in my highway:

At 9:25 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

I is also a Bloody Mary!

But what I really wanted to say was that the music video reminds me of this site: PostSecret.

 
At 10:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jelly girl,
i think the proceeds from the song go to suicied prevention services( or something like that). The idea is from the Postsecret website.

 
At 12:21 am, Blogger Deetourguide said...

JG & Anon: Thanks, now I know! :0)

 

humps in my highway

<< Home