Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hoy Nuevo!*

new beginnings
I turned THIRTY on July 3rd and panicked.
Now I know - if I don't want to feel like a failure maybe I need to do something about everything.
So...

  • This is the year I will stop wasting time.
  • This is the year I will not procrastinate.
  • This is the year I will not be afraid to move.
  • This is the year I will ask less questions and do more of the things I've always wanted to do.
  • This is the year I will learn html (& I'm getting there).
  • This is the year I will master the Spanish language.
  • This is the year I will like what I see in the mirror.
  • This is the year I will be able to wear white pants without feeling like I should be selling Billboard space off my ass.


  • * New Today!

    ** By the way, humour me - drop me a comment and let me know if the changes to the blog are good ones. I need constant affirmation - Yes! Yes! Pink is way girly, but they didn't have the exact shade of tiffany blue I would've gone for.

    4 humps in my highway:

    At 6:21 am, Blogger mol said...

    So, just being yourself isn't good enough? ;)

    Completely btw, nice lay. Strange, yet nice, :).

     
    At 1:25 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

    Mol - There's always room for improvement, don't ya think? :0) Thanks for the noticing the changes and also finally, the privilege of peeking into your world.

     
    At 7:02 am, Blogger mol said...

    Yes, there is. And the sky's the limit. :)
    ---
    /on the other hand, still not much to look at, =.=/

     
    At 11:05 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

    It's a new peenk layout! Actually it's a little too...bandung for me. :P

     

    humps in my highway

    << Home