Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Beer Goggles



factWomen who like the taste of beer are MORE likely to cheat on their boyfriends.

I resent that. I LIKE beer.

technorati tag:

6 humps in my highway:

At 3:11 am, Blogger funkysmell said...

interesting

www.funkysmell.com

 
At 3:51 am, Blogger Benoit Lapierre said...

Hi from canada
your blog is very interesting!





Get Firefox! and
Reclaim Your Inbox!

 
At 1:33 am, Blogger Deetourguide said...

funkysmell: ditto.

bl: if only i read french...

Thank you both for stopping by!

 
At 9:50 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

But I only like certain kinds of beer. So does that mean I will only cheat on certain boyfriends??

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger Artturius said...

1. Females that like the taste of beer are positively more attractive.

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

JG: U got a point there! Tee hee.

David Hasselhoff: Agreed!

 

humps in my highway

<< Home