Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Friday, June 03, 2005

MacIdiot with a Side Order of Fries

So I finally upsized my life, got me a cool new ibook and sat down to go nuts with it. Only problem is, up till 3 days ago, I was a PC user all my life. That means I have power at my fingertips and no clue how to use it...



1. Technology ceases to function when I'm around. Say goodbye to crashing & hanging computers, they said... A mac would never do that to you, they said. They didn't know that my mutant powers are strong. Guess what? I managed to hang my mac the very next day of purchase! Yippee!

2. The sleep function on this ibook doesn't work. It's friggin' 3 days old! What'dya mean it doesn't work?!

3. Blogger looks a little different. Where're the BOLD, FONT SIZE and LINK functions? I need those functions, or this blog doesn't look right, OK?!

Luckily I have a 7-day return guarantee and a great contact who's gonna sort me out later. He'd better. Or I'm going back to paper and pencils.

2 humps in my highway:

At 3:09 pm, Anonymous thedonutboy said...

Assuming I'm that great contact.. SORRY Denise!!!!

 
At 9:20 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

Haha, Donutboy, we'll see how great you are soon enough! I have faith, tho'...

 

humps in my highway

<< Home