Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bag Lady

I ownself make one!

Bag Lady - Camelia Candycane
Introducing, "Camelia Candycane", Deetourguide's first foray into bag-making...

1. Take one 80-cent metallic blue zipcase from chatuchak market.
2. Add flower applique sewn from scrap material, buttons and pink sequins.
3. Fasten accessories from own stash as bag handle.
4. Voila! "Camelia Candycane" is born.
5. Now I build my wardrobe round her. Am running out of blue and pink clothes to match.

She's ready for her close-up:

applique
3 kinds of scrap material, coloured thread, plastic buttons and sequins a lovely floral applique doth make.

charming
Use own charm and diamante bracelets as bag handle.

2 humps in my highway:

At 11:11 am, Blogger JellyGirl said...

squeee! I like! You so crever!

I can't sew to save my life.

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

heheh! actually, neither can I, that's why if u look closely, I'm using the most seemper steeches and the back of the applique is a mess!

 

humps in my highway

<< Home