Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Monday, January 24, 2005

My Kind of Valentine


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
but if you're color blind,
are you really sure?
- Adrian Speyer

6 humps in my highway:

At 6:29 am, Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

Very true! I never thought about it that way!

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger Deetourguide said...

Gina> Thanks for stopping by - my first random surfer and from all the way across the planet too - how exciting! Your blog's a real treat, btw - I like what you've done. :)

 
At 10:28 am, Blogger Adrian said...

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the link. I appreciate it. By the way if you like more serious poetry come visit me at
http://www.adrianspeyer.com/poem.htm

regards,
Adrian

 
At 2:45 am, Blogger Deetourguide said...

Adrian> I feel a little sheepish for not asking permission first, but glad you're not pissed off and ready to sue! Maybe it'll help even more if I say your poems rock?

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger Adrian said...

Why would I sue? It's great to be quoted as long as the source is clearly noted and one is not making money. Anyone that would sue is being petty. Be my guest in quoting me anytime you like :)

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger Adrian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

humps in my highway

<< Home