Take a Deetour

"I write to find out what I think." - Joan Didion

Monday, January 24, 2005

Dorothy Parker is a Psychic Lush

I hate writing; I love having written.
- Dorothy Parker



22 more days...
4 days overdue...

All I see are deadlines, numbers and letters of the alphabet.

I seriously have a commitment problem, not just to my writing, but to pretty much everything else.
So I find solace, sweet solace in procrastination. I can't write this thing. I don't know anything about "Lurrvve". How can I write what I don't know?

I now, however, do have $256 worth of new but useless Swedish home furnishings, an impeccably tidy bedroom/ bathroom/ accessories drawer and have drunk more tea than a room full of little old English ladies.

I also have a sparkling workstation and have done about 10 different online "Love Quizzes" - for research purposes only, of course. But it brings me no closer to actually getting down and writing something.

Dorothy, bloody give me something!

I wonder if 42 Below Manuka Honey Vodka will make the words flow?

0 humps in my highway:

humps in my highway

<< Home